TECHNICAL SUPPORT SOLUTIONS FOR OIL AND GAS CONTRACTS:
This solution is aimed at small contracts and subcontracts in the oil and gas sector.
It is geared to support purchase orders of goods/services contracts through comprehensive partnership with the contractors and subcontractors up to a maximum of $500,000.00.
Self-liquidating Transaction, i.e., the contract pays off the facility.
- Contract/Transaction cycle of 30 – 120 days.
- Cost reduction by direct approach to the beneficiaries of the goods and services by Sky Enterprises
- Seamless collateral arrangement via domiciliation to an account nominated by Sky Enterprises for the receipt of the proceeds of the project/contract.
- Registration & Annual fee applies.
- For additional features please contact us
Other forms of guarantees may be deemed necessary based on the risk assessment of the transaction. Such assets include: fixed and floating debentures of assets, shares, etc.
- Customer identification and profiling
- RAC* and KYC** by Sky Enterprises.
- Registration for Technical Partnership.
- Conditional offer issued within 72hrs.
- Documentation processed for final approval within 72hrs.
- Contract Execution.
- Contract completion and payment is made to Sky Enterprises nominated/controlled account.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FROM CLIENT UPON REGISTRATION.
- Signed contract and technical documents pertaining to the transaction
- At least 3 years of financial statements (audited or management)
Full details of good/services involved in the transaction
- Domiciliation letter or letter of lien on proceeds account (Format provided by Sky Enterprises) Personal
- Guarantee for full principal and interest + Notarized Statement of net-worth of 2 directors, one of which must be the beneficial owner of the business (Format provided by Sky Enterprises)
- Access to quick support
- Enhanced reputation as quality of goods and services are assured as procurement will be from reputable sources who will provide product warranty
- Added benefit of enjoying specialized services, e.g., funds disbursement to designated recipient
- Zero associated costs on payments directly to goods/service supplier.
- Accessibility to other Sky Enterprises products and services
- Subcontractors to IOCs***
- Renowned marginal field operators, mid-stream operators and downstream players
*RAC – Risk assessment criteria
**KYC – Know your client
***IOC – International Oil Companies