Job Opportunities >International Accountant
Neptune Beach, FL
International Accountant provides support and assists with the coordination of the financial accounting and reporting activities for operations across all of our companies in the US and Europe.
The International Accountant plays a critical role by coordinating and reporting financial date from our international locations to facilitate timely and accurate financial reporting for public and statutory purposes. He or she also supports the CFO in design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures, internal controls and financial information systems.
International Accountant also helps coordinate efforts for income tax accounting and reporting at our International companies and assists in design and implementation of International tax strategies.
– Assist CFO in managing financial accounting and reporting activities for all International subsidiaries of our company.
– Prepare financial data and International companies ledgers for purposes of financial reporting and analysis.
– Perform monthly reconciliations for international transactions in timely and accurate manner.
– Communicate with stakeholders, internal and external, and share monthly capital statements to clients and partners.
– Keep financial records of international transactions and clients organised and documented in line with international audit standards.
– Prepare analytical reviews and reporting packages for senior management including but not limited to profit and loss analysis, sales forecasting, cash flow forecasting, capital expense forecasting, and related variance analyses.
– Assist corporate financial analysis and planning team by providing actual results for financial modelling and collaborating in development of financial models.
– Supervise inter-company accounting activities for multiple entities.
– Assist CFO in design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures across our International companies.
– Assist in local and corporate internal and external audit efforts by assembling and reviewing working papers from the accounting department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3 years work experience in accounting, ideally in an international or Big4 environment
- Knowledge of income tax accounting
- Basic knowledge of international accounting standards such as IFRS
- 5 years work experience in accounting in a Big4 environment
- Thorough knowledge of international accounting standards such as IFRS and local GAAP in Europe
- Able to work under pressure in meeting tight reporting deadlines
- International travel requirement: 10%.
- Flair for numbers with an eye for details
- Self-motivating personality taking the initiative to make improvements and performs tasks
Starting salary for this position is based on the level of experience. There will be an opportunity for overtime pay after hours and on weekends should the project warrant additional time above the required 40 hours per week of employment. After the probationary period, and if the employee meets or exceeds expectations, the employee will have a review and will start full-time, salaried employment on a W-2 basis. Annual salary and performance reviews will be on your full-time employment commencement anniversaries.
Qualified applicants may apply for this position by submitting a resume: Patrick – [email protected]. Or call 904-853-6801